Whatsapp Tips: Know How To Disable Message Reaction Notifications On Your Whatsapp?: Popular messaging app WhatsApp introduced a message reaction feature for iOS, Android, and Web versions earlier this year. This feature is similar to the reaction feature on Instagram and Facebook.
WhatsApp Tips: Popular messaging app WhatsApp introduced a message reaction feature for iOS, Android, and Web versions earlier this year. This feature is similar to the reaction feature on Instagram and Facebook. WhatsApp users can send reactions to messages in individual or group chats with emojis. Users can send a reaction to any message using emojis available on the virtual keyboard. WhatsApp message reaction feature (Reaction Feature) helps to send a reply or reaction to any particular message.
WhatsApp also sends a reaction notification to your contacts when you send a reaction to a message with an emoji. But, sometimes message reaction notifications can be sent as frequent message notifications. If many users react to your messages in a group chat, you may get annoyed at times.
Hence it also provides solutions to users for this problem. WhatsApp allows users to disable message reaction notifications. Now let’s see how to disable message reaction notification.
How to Disable WhatsApp Message Reaction Notifications:
* Open WhatsApp on your iOS, Android phone, or desktop.
* Tap on the three dots menu available at the top right corner. Select the Settings option.
* After that, tap on the Notifications tab from options. Then click the Open button.
* Scroll down and find the reaction notification option.
* Toggle and Turn Off the Show Notification that sends a reaction to the messages you send.
Whatsapp Tips _ How To Disable Message Reaction Notifications
Notably, WhatsApp provides special options to turn off message reaction notifications for individual chats and group chats. Turn off the reaction notification option under the ‘Messages’, and ‘Groups’ options. Meanwhile, WhatsApp has started releasing View Profile Photo in the Group Chat feature.
This feature is available for WhatsApp Web Beta testers. This feature is also available to select WhatsApp iOS beta testers. WhatsApp has released the auto-chat feature. The new feature allows users to send Notes, Reminders, and Shopping Lists to themselves on WhatsApp. This feature will be available for Android and iPhone users in the coming weeks.
Open WhatsApp on Android or iOS mobile.
* Open contacts list.
* You will find your own contact at the top of the contacts list.
* Tap your contact.
* You will be navigated to the auto-chat screen.
* Here you can send messages to yourself