Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra will end today in Telangana.
* Kamareddy: Rahul Gandhi’s massive public meeting at Maynor in Madnoor Mandal today, leaders moving party lines from five parliamentary constituencies.
* Kamareddy: Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra will start from Jukkal Square today. Jodo Yatra will enter Maharashtra at Salabatpur at night.
* Today is the first Monday of the month of Kartika.. Shaivakshetras are resounding with the death of Lord Shiva.
* Prakasam: Crowd of devotees at Shaivalayas on the occasion of Kartika Monday.. Devotees thronged to Tripurantakam, Bhairavakona, Sopirala, Ongolu Kashi Visveswara Swamy, Rajarajeswara Swamy, Podili Sri Nirmamaheswaraswamy Devasthanam.
* Bapatla: Sunrays will touch Swami directly from today in Bogalingeswara Swamy temple along with Sriganga Parvati in Vetapalem Naianipalli.
* Kakinada: Crowd of devotees at Pancharamalu on the occasion of Kartika Monday.. Devotees thronged to the temples of Draksha Rama and Kumara Rama Bhimeswara Swamy.. From early in the morning, the Shaivalayas were resounding with abhishekas and special pujas of devotees.
* Crowd of devotees in the presence of Annavaram Satyadev, on the occasion of Kartika Monday, Vratas are performed from early morning.
* Media conference of Undavalli Arunkumar in Rajahmundry today.. An opportunity for Undavalli to respond to the result of the previous by-election.
* Bathing ghats crowded with devotees in Rajahmundry due to the full moon of Kartika. Devotees flock in thousands to take Kartika baths in Godavari, Pushkar Ghat, Markandeya Ghat, Kotilingala Ghat, and Gautami Ghat crowded with devotees taking holy baths, women lighting Kartika lamps in the Godavari river after taking baths in remembrance of Lord Shiva.
* East Godavari District: Special arati for Godavari river today on the occasion of Kartika Purnima.
* East Godavari District: CPM state-level training classes in Rajahmundry from today.. The training classes will be held for three days.
* Deputy Chief Minister K Narayanaswamy visited Rajahmundry today. Inauguration of Hula Beneficial Building Complex built with MP funds in Narayanapuram Gautami Jivakarunya Sangam.
* Anantapur: On the occasion of Kartika Poornima, Laksh Deepotsava program at First Road Kashi Visveshwara Temple. Special Pujas at Sivakoti.
Tirupati: On the occasion of Kartika Monday, there is a rush of devotees at Srikalahasti and Kapilatheerdam. From early in the morning, the Shaivalayas are resounding with abhishekas and special pujas of devotees.
* Guntur: Nadiharati program will be held on the banks of the Krishna river in Amaravati today on the occasion of Kartika Purnima.
* Guntur: On the occasion of Kartika Purnima, a rafting ceremony will be held today on the banks of the Krishna River in Amaravati.
* Anantapur: MLA Ketireddy Peddareddy will participate in the Kadapa Gadapa Ku Mana Prabhutnam program in Dimmagudi village of Peddavaduguru Mandal.
* Sri Sathya Sai District: Madakasira celebrates Kartika Poornima today and celebrates Kritikotsava in Shiva temples.
* Shree Sathya Sai District: In honor of the month of Kartika at the Yallamma temple in Hindupuram, there will be a flower garland festival, Lakshdeepotsavam, and Jwalatoranam today.