Vighnaharta Ganesh 3rd March 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on LatestSerialGossip.com
New Delhi: In the five ward by-elections of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi, the Aam Aadmi Party has won four seats and the Congress has won one seat. Aam Aadmi Party candidates have won in Trilokpuri, Shalimar Bagh ward, Rohini-C and Kalyanpuri seats. While the Congress candidate has won from Chauhan Bangar seat in East Delhi. By-elections were held on February 28 for five wards of the Municipal Corporation. Among them, more than 50 percent voting was done. Four of these five wards were with AAP while representatives from Shalimar Bagh North were BJP corporators.
– AAP candidate Vijay Kumar from Trilokpuri ward won by 4986 votes. Total votes were 12845. BJP candidate Om Prakash got 7859 votes.
– AAP candidate from Shalimar Bagh ward Sunita Mishra won by 2705 votes. Total votes were 9764. BJP candidate Surabhi Jaju received 7059 votes.
– Aam Aadmi Party candidate Ramchandra won from Rohini-C seat by 2985 votes. AAP candidate Ramchandra got 14,388 votes. BJP candidate Rakesh got 11,343 votes.
– Congress candidate Zubeer Ahmed won from Chauhan Bangar seat in East Delhi. Ahmed won by 10,642 votes. The Congress candidate received a total of 16,203 votes. While Mohammed Isharaq of Aam Aadmi Party, who finished second, received 5561 votes.
– AAP candidate Dhirendra Kumar has won 7043 votes in Kalyanpuri. He has got a total of 14302 votes. While the second-ranked BJP candidate Siya Ram has got 7259.
On the election result, Deputy CM Manish Sisodia tweeted, ‘Congratulations to the Aam Aadmi Party workers on winning 4 out of 5 seats in the MCD by-election. The people of Delhi are now saddened by the BJP’s rule. In next year’s MCD elections, the people will bring the honest and working politics of Arvind Kejriwal. ”
Municipal Corporation in-charge of Aam Aadmi Party Durgesh Pathak told NDTV India, ‘The election was very important because the BJP had never lost in the MCD in the last 15 years. This time the BJP has become completely clear in the MCD elections. The people of Delhi have made up their mind that the Municipal Corporation will also give Arvind Kejriwal in the coming 2022 elections.
Shalimar Bagh (North) is reserved for women, while Trilokpuri and Kalyanpuri are reserved for SC category. These by-elections are being seen as a semi-final before the elections to be held in all 272 MCD wards in early 2022.