Notification regarding the syllabus and examination scheme for the Preliminary Qualifying Examination (PET) to be conducted under the two-stage examination system of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). It will require knowledge of English for recruitment to Group C posts. This new system has been welcomed by the candidates preparing for this competition. He says that English is a compulsory subject in government and private sector. In such a situation, the candidates will get benefit by including it in this examination.
1. English is important in the government and private sector. In such a situation, English should also be included in the examination. The inclusion of English in Group C examination will only benefit the candidates. This is the right decision of the state government.
-Abhishek Dubey, student
2. We currently work in any field. English is required there. In such a situation, it is right to make English necessary for recruitment to this group C posts. The candidates who take the exam will get the benefit.
-Image Negi, student
3. The state government has made it necessary to have knowledge of English for the recruitment of Group C. This will benefit all the students preparing for this exam as they will not have knowledge of English, so how will they be able to work after getting the job.
– Anuj Thakur, student
4. Hindi and English have equal importance in all types of exams at present. In such a situation, it is a right step for the state government to have knowledge of English in Group C. Those who prepare will benefit from this –
Sakshi Tyagi, Student
5. All of us should welcome the knowledge that English is necessary for recruitment to Group C posts. Because with this new system, the candidates preparing for this field will now be able to know the entire subjects.