Thyroid Problem: These Are The Super Foods That Help In Reducing Thyroid Problem!: Iodine is essential for people with thyroid. Therefore, it is important to ensure that adequate amounts of iodine are present in the diet. Processed food, fried food, and foods should be avoided to avoid the risk of inflammation and other health problems.
Thyroid Problem: The thyroid problem has increased due to lifestyle changes, bad eating habits, and lack of physical activity. The thyroid gland needs to work properly for all body metabolism to be done properly. Hormones released from the thyroid gland regulate vital metabolism in the bloodstream. The thyroid hormone affects the respiratory system, heart, nervous system, digestive system, and reproductive system. If the thyroid gland is overactive, symptoms such as heart palpitations, tremors in hands and feet, insomnia, anxiety, weight loss, heat intolerance, increased appetite, menstrual problems, and muscle weakness are seen. This is known as hyperthyroidism.
Experts say that thyroid problems are likely to occur due to a sedentary lifestyle, bad eating habits, lack of physical activity, iodine deficiency, and auto-immunity. Due to the thyroid, many problems like weight gain or loss, hair loss, fatigue, irregular menstruation, and inability to conceive can arise. Ayurvedic experts say that certain food items work like a panacea in reducing thyroid problems. Let’s try to know about such foods…
Foods that reduce thyroid problems;
1. Pesa dal; Pesa dal is rich in proteins, antioxidants, complex carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Pesa dal is also rich in fiber and iodine. It helps in reducing constipation which is one of the thyroid symptoms. Helps in increasing the metabolic rate.
2. Pumpkin seeds; Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc. It helps the body absorb these vitamins and minerals. It is also important to promote the synthesis and balance of thyroid hormones in the body.
3. Amla; Amla contains eight times more vitamin C than an orange and almost 17 times more vitamin C than a pomegranate. Amla helps keep hair healthy. Improves blood circulation in the head. Amla is effective in regulating the production of thyroid hormones.
4 iodine; Iodine is essential for people with thyroid. Therefore, it is important to ensure that adequate amounts of iodine are present in the diet. Processed food, fried food, and foods should be avoided to avoid the risk of inflammation and other health problems.
5. Water; Drink enough water throughout the day. Make sure that the body does not get dehydrated.
6. Figs: Including these in the daily diet can significantly reduce thyroid problems.
7. Garlic: Garlic is rich in selenium. Experts suggest that it is good food not only for diabetics and heart patients but also for people with thyroid problems.
8. Coconut: Eating raw coconut is an excellent food for thyroid patients. It increases metabolism.