The doctors say that danger is inevitable if he does not pay attention, Do your ears pain in winter here are ways to stay protected: Unclean ears can lead to infections and aggravate health conditions. In addition to this, ear health in winter.
Ear pain problem is common in winter. This pain is usually severe in and around the ear. Causes severe discomfort. It can eventually spread to the brain. We all think that earaches are caused by cold weather and wind. But, have you ever tried to find out the real reason? Have you ever wondered how a cold can affect your hearing and how to protect your ears? Why do people experience ear pain, especially during winter?
There can be many reasons for ear injury in winter. The inner structure of our ears is made up of delicate tissues, nerve endings, and veins that connect to the brain and throat. This area is partially exposed to the outside environment. So the ear is affected by cold air. It can also cause some infections. Here are some of the causes of earache in winter.
Causes of ear pain in winter
Some people with colds also get earaches. The Eustachian tube that connects to the ear allows bacteria to travel from the throat to the middle ear. This condition occasionally causes an ear infection in the middle ear. Appropriate medical treatment is required immediately.
With frequent cough and cold..
Every time you cough or sneeze, you feel some pressure in the ear..so if someone is suffering from a constant cold..this extra pressure can cause irritation or pain in the ear.
People with sinus problems often get earaches in winter. Because constant sneezing and coughing put extra pressure on the ears. Sinus is the main cause of ear pain.
If you’ve ever felt pain in your ear after going outside in cold weather, it’s likely that the ear nerves are also exposed to the cold air, causing severe pain in or around the ear.
Tips to deal with ear pain in winter
Maintaining good health during winter is very important. In particular, it should be ensured that cold air does not enter the ears and nose. It is necessary to keep the ears clean from time to time. Unclean ears can lead to infections and aggravate health conditions. Also, follow these tips for ear health in winter:
1. Cover the ears. Avoid direct exposure to cold air, especially if you live in a cold climate.
2. People with sinus problems, cough, and cold should be more careful. Medicines should be used regularly.
3. Do not use things like hairpins or matches to clean your ears. Only very carefully handled pure cotton buds can be used.
4. Do not use any ear drops without proper consultation.
5. Consult an ENT specialist even if you have minor symptoms. Because delay in treatment can lead to further infection and in severe cases hearing loss.
6. Pay more attention to children.
7. Pain relievers, allergy medications, and antibiotics are all helpful. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
8. If your earache is caused by cold weather, you can treat it by applying a warm compress like a wet cloth.
9. Keep the ear dry and clean. Water in the ear can cause pain.
10. In winter, try to keep your ears warm by using a hat, headband, or scarf. With these tips, you can effectively deal with your ear pain in winter.