The minor girl of Sahibganj died during the gangrape. Four boys were raped one by one in the bush of Arhar along the canal in the village. She fainted after the rape of the third boy. Even after that another boy raped her. Eventually the girl succumbed. This thing came to light after the police interrogation of the arrested accused. 

Police sources said that the deceased’s friend and the only eyewitness of the incident has also informed the police about the incident. According to police sources, at around 5.30 pm on Friday evening, four boys were sitting and watching mobile after playing football in the ground near the spot. During this time, these boys caught sight of both girls walking along the canal. The four boys called another boy there. The four boys then reached out to the two girls and tried to strike a friendship through conversation. In this sequence, a boy also referred to becoming acquainted with Saheli’s sister. After this he started molesting a girl. It was dark by then. Those boys started raping the minor.

 Even after she fainted in the course of the rape, the fourth boy was forced. The girl succumbed shortly. After the death of the girl, the boys lifted the dead body from the canal bank and placed it on the balcony of a semi-built house some distance away from the deceased’s house. The motive behind doing so would have been to give the incident a second color. 

Five accused minor, arrested:  Police arrested five accused in murder case after gang rape of minor. All the accused are 15-16 years old. The police will send all the accused to a child improvement home in Dumka. SP Anuranjan Kisopta said on Wednesday that the arrested accused have admitted to the gang rape of the girl during interrogation. The body was kept near the balcony of his house after the minor girl died during the gang rape. On receiving the information of the incident, a team was formed under the leadership of Barhwa SDPO Pramod Mishra and directed to investigate the matter. The two girls went with their friends on Wednesday, October 7. Two days later, both the girls were returning. Four of the five boys from his village forced him to stop. A girl managed to escape from there.   

Post-mortem of minor , dead body found infected: The body of a minor girl sent to SNMMCH on Wednesday for post-mortem fired from the tomb in Sahibganj’s Patna turned out to be corona positive. The medical board conducted the autopsy late night. However, information of post mortem report could not be found. Earlier, the coronation was first examined at 11 am at SNMMCH, which was reported positive. After the report, the body was sent to the postmortem house for postmortem. A medical board was created for this. However, the policemen who accompanied the body did not bring a court order, due to which the post-mortem of the dead body could not be done till 6 pm. After the court order came from Sahibganj, Dhanbad DC Umashankar Singh issued the post mortem order of the dead body under special circumstances. The post mortem started after eight o’clock at night. 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here