The Forest Range Officer Grade-First (Forest Department) and Assistant Forest Conservator Competitive Examination-2018 to be conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission from 18 to 20 and from 22 to 26 February 2021 at all divisional district headquarters of the state He is going. This examination will be conducted from February 18 at all the divisional district headquarters of the state.
RPSC ACF Exam 2018: Guidelines issued for students, exam is being held from 18 February
Let us tell you that, Rajasthan Public Service Commission is conducting this recruitment examination for a total of 204 posts of Forest Range Officer Grade-First (Forest Department) and Assistant Forest Conservator. According to the advertisement released for the examination, these include 105 posts of Forest Range Officer Grade First (FRO) and 99 posts of Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF). A total of 1 lakh 20 thousand applications have been received from across the state for the recruitment of 204 posts. The exam is starting from 18 and will be held till 26 February 2021.
Recently, Joint Secretary of the Commission Neetu Yadav while giving information about this examination, said that, the candidates appearing in the examination will get 3 hours to solve the question paper. The two innings will have different papers.
The time of the first innings will be from 9 to 12 in the morning and the second inning will be from 2 to 5 in the afternoon. Also told that, what students have to take care of.
1. The candidate has to reach the examination center one and a half hours before the exam. So that security investigation and identification work can be completed on time.
2. If the candidate has applied for the elective subject then they will have to bring separate admit card.
3. The candidate will not be given admission at the examination center in the absence of the original photo-bearing identity card.
4. Will fully comply with the guidelines issued in relation to the corona and will be present by putting a mask on the examination center.
5. Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper.