The last date for the application for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Delhi, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle of the Indian Postal Department has been extended. Applications can now be made by 1 March 2021. First deadline was 26 February. There are 233 vacancies in the Delhi Postal Circle, 2296 in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle and 1150 in Telangana Postal Circle for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for 10th pass. That is, a total of 3679 vacancies have emerged in all three postal circles. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting www.appost.in. 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts. There will be no written examination. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be made on the basis of marks in 10th. If a candidate has higher qualification, it will not matter. Only 10th marks will form the basis of selection. Under this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster,
– Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. The age limit will be determined on 27 January 2021.
In the maximum age limit, relaxation of five years will be given to Scheduled Castes, three years to OBC category and 10 years to differently-abled people.
– Passed 10th class from recognized school board of education. Must have passed 10th in Maths, Local Language and English. It is also necessary to have studied the local language by the 10th.
– Candidates having more qualification than mandatory educational qualification will not get any kind of preference.
Must have knowledge of Hindi language.
– 60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized school education board.
– Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
Pay Scale (by post)
– Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for BPM.
– Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS / ABPM.
– Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
– Candidates having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
– If the applicant has chosen five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
GDS Andhra Pradesh – 2296 Posts- Notification
GDS Telangana – 1150 Posts – Notification
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 delhi postal circle GDS
Other necessary conditions for getting the post
Residence: Candidates who are finally selected for the posts will be required to submit proof of living in the village of the respective branch post office within one month of selection.
Source of Income: Candidates selected for the posts will have to provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given within 30 days of selection.
Selection of location for branch post office: The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure availability of space for the operation of the post office in the village earmarked for the branch post office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
Interested candidates can go to appost.in or appost.in/gdsonline and see detailed notifications.