In view of the Bihar assembly siege program on behalf of RJD today i.e. March 23, the district administration has deployed magistrates and police force at major chowk-intersections of the city. Special vigilance has been made, especially in the vicinity of the assembly. On the instructions of DM Dr. Chandrashekhar Singh, in the major places of Patna, where a large number of magistrates and police forces have been deployed, Income Tax, Dak Bungalow, JP Golambar, Ramgoolam Chowk, Kargil Chowk, Striking turn, Secretariat turn, R. Block, Girdnibagh, Harding Road etc. Vajra vehicles have also been deployed at most places to deal with any type of situation. The people have no problem and the traffic should be run in a smooth manner, complete arrangements have been made.
Bihar assembly siege program of RJD live update:
– On Tuesday, the Police Bill (Bihar Armed Police Force Act 2021) was introduced in the Assembly on Tuesday amid heavy uproar by the opposition. In view of the uproar, the proceedings of the House were adjourned till half past four.
– amid uproar police took into custody several activists, including stunning, Tejpratap.
– RJD supporters resorted to lathicharge on RJD supporters during clashes during the demonstration.
– after the use of water cannons by the police during the demonstration by furious RJD supporters. Breaking the barricading proceeded further. During this time there was a stonewalling between the police and supporters. Its
– Police tried to stop using water canon to stop the fiery RJD leaders and activists who moved towards the assembly siege against the Bihar Special Armed Police Bill.
– New leaders of RJD, including Tej Pratap, are included against the Bihar Sashastra Police Force Bill. Explain that the RJD did not get permission from the administration for this march. Despite this, RJD supporters gathered for this siege.
– Opposition uproar in the Assembly against the Bihar Special Armed Police Bill. Sloganeering after coming in the well. At 11.6 minutes, the Speaker adjourned the proceedings till 12 o’clock
– 10, Talking to the media on Circular Road, Leader of Opposition Tejashwi Prasad Yadav said that the Bihar Sashastra Police Force Bill is a black law and it will not be allowed to pass in the House under any circumstances. He said that the government is not taking care of all the issues of public interest including the promise of 19 lakh jobs, so we have decided to surround the assembly. On this occasion, he also released the RJD mouthpiece RJD Samachar.
The mobilization of RJD activists has started near JP Golambar at Gandhi Maidan. A large number of police forces and magistrates are present there. Vajra vehicles have also been called. Police forces and magistrates are stationed everywhere information is being taken from the district control room.
The call of Tejaswi, do not stop, do not stop, do not bow down to autocratic power,
let us know that the unemployment, law and order, inflation, corruption, education, health, contract workers, appointment of teacher candidates under the leadership of Leader of Opposition Tejashwi Prasad Yadav today. There is a siege program of the assembly on other issues including. Tejashwi Yadav on Monday tweeted about this siege and said that do not stop, do not stop, do not bow to autocratic power. He said that we will besiege the Legislative Assembly to protest against the formation of Bihar Special Armed Police Legislature with unemployment and other issues with RJD colleagues.
According to the young RJD state spokesperson Arun Kumar Yadav, the mobilization of workers will take place at JP Golambar, Gandhi Maidan from 10 am to participate in this gherao program. At 11.30 am, the march for assembly siege will begin under the leadership of the Leader of Opposition. He has claimed the participation of thousands of people in this siege program. The young RJD spokesperson alleged that the poster-banners put up by the partymen at the behest of the government have been removed. State President of Young RJD, Mo. Kari Sohaib spoke of the assembly siege program as historic.