It is often said that the worse the person looks, the worse the photo is based on voter ID and Aadhaar. So sir If you do not like the photo on your Aadhaar card, then change it. You will say that changing it is crooked, then we say it is very easy. Please try Let us know how the photo on Aadhaar card can be changed ..
Also read: Drinking less water in winter is dangerous, many big diseases can surround it
UIDAI earlier used to provide online facility to update name, address, mobile number as well as photograph in Aadhaar card, but now online process is available only for change of address. For other changes like name, mobile number, date of birth, e-mail address and photograph changes, you have to process offline. For photo, you will either have to go to your nearest enrollment center or you will have to apply through post.
Easy steps to change the photo on the base
- Go to the official website of UIDAI by going to the Get Aadhaar section and download the Aadhaar enrollment / update form.
- Fill the form correctly and submit it to the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Your fingerprints, retina scan and photograph will be re-captured at the enrollment center
- To update your Aadhaar information, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50
- As soon as the application to update your photo is accepted, you will receive a URN or update request number.
- Through this number, you can track your application online.
- With the updated picture, you will get a new Aadhaar card in about 90 days.
If you do not want to go to Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can get your Aadhaar Card corrected or updated by writing to the Regional Office of UIDAI.
- For this, go to UIDAI portal and download the ‘Aadhaar Card Update Correction’ form from there.
- Now you fill all the information asked in this form.
- After filling up, write a letter to update the Aadhaar card, the name of the regional office of UIDAI.
- Attach your self attested photo (by signing) with its letter
- Post both the form and the letter to the UIDAI office
- Within two weeks you will get a new Aadhaar card with new photograph.