A good health is formed by proper eating habits. We all follow many rules of food and drink. But do you know that there are some things that should never be eaten empty-handed. If they are eaten empty stomach then the body is harmed.
Let’s know what are those things that should not be eaten on an empty stomach.
- Soda should never be taken on an empty stomach. Soda contains a high amount of carbonate acid. Drinking soda empty can cause nausea and you may feel uncomfortable.
- A spicy masala food is not very good for health anyway. But it should never be consumed on an empty stomach. It contains natural acid which spoils the digestion of the stomach. Sometimes stomach cramps also occur.
- Consumption of coffee on an empty stomach is the most fatal. It contains caffeine which can hurt you on an empty stomach.
- Like coffee, tea should not be drunk on an empty stomach. Tea contains a high amount of acid, which can cause abdominal pain.
- Yogurt is very good for health, but if consumed on an empty stomach, it can cause harm. Eating yogurt on an empty stomach can be responsible for stomach cramps.
- Banana should also not be eaten on an empty stomach. Eating banana empty stomach increases the amount of magnesium in the body. Because of this, there is an imbalance in the amount of calcium and magnesium in the body. For this reason, do not eat bananas on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Sweet potato contains tannins and pectin which cause gastric acid problems on an empty stomach. It may also cause a burning sensation in the chest.