Google Removed These 13 Dangerous Apps From The Play Store! Be Alert Now If You Have It On Your Phone: Google recently removed 13 dangerous apps from the Play Store. It is known that researchers have found “Malicious Activity” in the respective apps. And then the apps are immediately removed. According to the reports, those apps used more data from the users as well as draining the battery very quickly. In this case, researchers from the McAfee Mobile Research Team identified a total of 13 apps that contained malicious code. Basically, the list includes multiple apps like a flashlight (torch), QR reader, camera, unit converter, and task manager.
It is known that after opening these apps, they secretly download additional code. Due to this, they were cheating in the background of the phone. In this case, these 13 apps have been removed from the Google Play Store. However, on phones where they are already downloaded, it is wise to delete these apps as soon as possible.
List of apps at a glance:
1. High-Speed Camera: Reportedly, this app enables users to take multiple photos at a very high speed. Besides, the app also facilitates users to take still and clear photos of children playing and playing.
2. SmartTask: This app helps users manage their work better. Basically, the app provides a customizable dashboard. Which helps users manage their work better. Also, with the help of the app, users can keep track of all their work.
3. Flashlight+: It is a flashlight application that comes with a clean and very easy-to-use interface. This app is relatively safe to use. Because there is no need to provide any personal information.
4. Memo Calendar: This is a simple calendar note app. With it you can take simple notes and also divide them into multiple sections using different colors. Also, in this app you can also set a password to protect your notes.
5. English-Korean Dictionary: This app is a Pocket Dictionary App. It is free to use online and offline.
6. bus: This app provides all information about bus routes in Busan.
7. Quick Notes: This app is very easy to use. With it you can create and access your notes.
8. Smart Currency Converter: Currency value can be changed with the help of the app.
9. JoyCode: Basically, this app has multiple features like a QR code scanner and barcode reader.
10. EzDica: This is a timestamp camera and date stamp camera app.
11. Instagram Profile Downloader: This app allows users to download and save Instagram photos, videos, posts, and stories.
12. Notes: This is a note organizer app. With which one can easily capture hands-free notes. Besides, the app also has various important features.
13. Image Vault – Hide Images: You can hide your images using the Image Vault app. Besides, this app can also protect your photos with a password.
Follow For More Interesting Article At LatestSerialGossip.Com