Cold And Flu: Cold Weather Changes Quickly, Cold! How To Heal Suddenly?: Health Benefits: In case of a blocked nose, or cold, Ayurveda has mentioned several home remedies which will provide immediate benefits. With him, life can be enjoyed without sickness throughout the winter.
Needless to say, the seasons are changing. The environment is cold since morning. No need to run the fan anymore. Meanwhile, not being able to keep up with the rapid change in weather, many people are suffering from cold, cough and sore throat.
Especially when the nose is blocked or the nose starts to run continuously during cold, it becomes impossible to do the normal daily work. Some also suffer from headaches. In such cases, many people take drugs.
The problem with taking medication is twofold, firstly medication may improve symptoms temporarily but does not ensure good health for the entire winter season. The risk of catching a cold again cannot be ruled out. Secondly, drugs have many side effects.
However, in case of blocked nose, cold, Ayurveda has mentioned several home remedies which will provide instant benefits. With him, life can be enjoyed without sickness throughout the winter.
1) Ginger Tea: We all know about ginger. Extracts contain compounds called gingerol and shogaol that kill inflammation. As a result, you can rely on ginger to quickly solve problems like sneezing, coughing, cold, nasal congestion. According to experts, drinking ginger mixed with warm tea every day relieves sore throat, cough and cold as well. Besides, the beneficial compounds present in the extract help to maintain good health throughout the winter.
3) Milk and Turmeric: Many experts recommend regular consumption of milk and turmeric to prevent common cold and flu. Because turmeric is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Besides, milk contains protein and calcium. Therefore, if you mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric with lukewarm milk every day, the immunity of the body increases. Any disease can be fought and disease kept away.
2) Honey, lemon juice and lukewarm water: Mix lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey with a glass of lukewarm water every morning to increase immunity! This drink can also eliminate problems like colds. Honey is very beneficial for sore throat. It also helps to reduce the number of viruses in the body. In addition, lemon juice prevents the production of excess mucus. As a result, the breathing passages are opened.
4) Flax seeds: Flax seeds contain beneficial omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Both of these ingredients are good for the heart as well as being effective in boosting the immune system. So take two teaspoons of linseed seeds and boil them in 1 cup of water every day. When a thick mixture forms then eat. You will benefit.
5) Amlaki: In Ayurveda, Amlaki is also called Dhatriphal. Amla contains several antioxidants and minerals as well as vitamin C which is a good source of anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C itself is an antioxidant. Experts say that when proper amount of antioxidants enters the body, it removes various types of inflammation. It also boosts the body’s immune system by fueling the synthesis process of white blood cells. If you don’t have kidney problems, eat 1 amlaki every day throughout the winter.