By Polls: Results Of 7 By-Elections, BJP-4, RJD-1, TRS-1, Shiv Sena-1: The results of the by-elections to seven assembly constituencies in six states on the 3rd of this month were released on Monday. Meanwhile, the Bharatiya Janata Party continued its dominance in this by-election. The party has bagged a maximum of four seats out of seven. BJP is not contesting for one seat. Lost in two places.
By Polls: The results of the by-elections to seven assembly constituencies in six states on the 3rd of this month came out on Monday. Meanwhile, the Bharatiya Janata Party continued its dominance in this by-election. The party has bagged maximum of four seats out of seven. BJP is not contesting for one seat. Lost in two places. If you look at the results by constituencies in the country..
1. BJP candidate Bhavya Bishnoi won in Haryana’s Adampur assembly constituency. He won by 16,606 votes against the Congress Party candidate. Former MLA Kuldeep Singh’s family has been ruling this place since time immemorial. According to this, the latest result has been revealed.
2. Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena’s victory was almost a foregone conclusion in Maharashtra’s Andheri East Assembly constituency with no major parties contesting. But the election was inevitable due to the competition of independent candidates. Meanwhile, in the results released on Sunday, Shiv Sena’s candidate Rutuja Lake won by securing more than 77 percent of the votes.
3. By-elections were held for two assembly constituencies in Bihar. RJD has won one seat in this. Another seat was won by BJP. RJD candidate Neelam Devi won in the Mokama constituency. She won by a margin of 2,000 votes over the BJP candidate. BJP candidate Kusuma Devi has won in Gopal Ganj Assembly Constituency. She won by a majority of 1,100 votes over the RJD candidate.
4. Bharatiya Janata Party candidate Aman Giri has won the Gopal Gokranath Assembly constituency in Uttar Pradesh. Defeated the SP candidate with a majority of 34,000. In fact, in this by-election, BSP and Congress parties stayed away from the contest and indirectly supported the SP.. but the SP could not give a contest to the BJP at the level of the main opposition.
5. BJP candidate Suryavanshi Suraj won in the Dhamnagar assembly constituency in Odisha. The BJP candidate secured a majority of 6214 votes over BJD candidate Abanti Das. In fact, Dhannagare is prestigious among the seats won by BJP today. The reason is that BJD is rooted in this state for more than two decades. Congress and BJP tried their best to win some seats, but they could not completely stop BJD. However, it is noteworthy that the BJP won the by-election for only one seat recently.
6. And finally.. Current trends show that the ruling party TRS is moving towards victory in Munugodu in Telangana. The TRS candidate has a lead of more than 2,500 votes over the BJP candidate Rajagopal Reddy and the TRS candidate Kusukuntla Prabhakar Reddy. But by the end of counting, the results may be anyway, they say.
In the by-election of seven assembly constituencies held in total, BJP won 4 seats. Shiv Sena (Uddhav Thackeray) won one seat and RJD won one seat. TRS is leading in one place.