Aadhaar Authentication: Do You Think Someone Has Misused Your Aadhaar Card? However, Check The History Like This: The government of India has made Aadhaar linking mandatory for every documentation work including various government schemes and other requirements. However, some scammers are misusing other people’s Aadhaar cards. They are cheating genuine people with fake Aadhaar cards. UIDAI is taking various measures to prevent such a situation. Aadhaar cardholders have the facility to check their Aadhaar authentication history. Are you using your Aadhaar card yourself through this? Or is someone else abusing it? The details can be found very easily. If there is any work, transaction, or documentation work that you have not done in that history, then you have to complain to UIDAI immediately. Any change or update in the Aadhaar card will be recorded in the UIDAI database as an update request number. Now let’s know how to check your aadhaar card authentication history online.
How to Check Aadhaar History Online?
1. First visit the website.
2. Select the ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ option from the drop-down menu.
3. After that a new page for Aadhaar Authentication History will open.
4. Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number along with the security code.
5. Select the ‘Create OTP’ option.
6. Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
7. Now select authentication type, date limit, number of cards to be shown, and OTP.
8. After that click on the ‘Submit’ option.
9. All the Aadhaar authentication details will appear on the screen. Check all of them and if there are any mistakes, you should immediately file a complaint with UIDAI.
Things to remember.
1. Aadhaar authentication history is available if your mobile phone number is linked to an Aadhaar card.
2. Information about all 50 programs is available.
3. Aadhaar Authentication History gives users access to track changes in their Aadhaar information.
4. Virtual ID can also be used to check the Aadhaar authentication history.
5. Only the Aadhaar cardholder has access to card history.
6. Aadhaar authentication history is available online only.
7. Aadhaar authentication history older than 6 months cannot be viewed.
8. Aadhaar authentication history can be checked using a custom date range.
9. Aadhaar Authentication shows the number of failed authentication attempts in the past along with the reasons for that failures.